Hourly Kayak & Paddle Board Rentals – Public & Private Tours & Events
Agua Verde Paddle Club - Kayaks, Tours and Lessons since 1997
Agua Verde Paddle Club is a great way to #PaddleSeattle
Hoping to rediscover your city in a new light, or explore Seattle's lakes and bays for the first time? Look no further! At the Agua Verde Paddle Club, we offer many different options to help you fall in love with our local waterways. Whether you're a seasoned watersports veteran, or brand new to paddling, we'll make sure you have everything you need to set out on your aquatic adventures. We offer hourly kayak & paddleboard rentals, various levels of paddling lessons, and even tours through your favorite parts of the city.
Explore Lake Union to see the famous Gas works park, quaint houseboats, and sweeping views of the city skyline, or paddle out to Lake Washington to spot the local flora and fauna while exploring the Union Bay nature preserves or winding through the hidden coves and water trails of the Arboretum.
Seattle's waterways are waiting for you, so come on down to the Agua Verde Paddle Club today!
We overlook Portage Bay the lower level at the water’s edge. To get to the Paddle Club from Boat Street, take the stairs by the park to the west (or on the right side) of the building. Find information on parking and more below.
- Limited Free Parking – W 24 Lot, entry across street from Agua Verde this lot belongs to the University of Washington but is ours to use after 4 pm on weekdays and all times during weekends and holidays.
- Street Parking – Along Boat St, up to 2 hours. Free on Sundays.
- Pay Lots – Boat Street Marina Lot, up to 4 hours. Park here anytime. often best at busy times You can pay to park here for $2/hr for up to 4 hours.
- 1200 NE Boat Street Lot – On the corner of Pacific and Boat Street, one block west of Agua Verde across the street from the bike shop
- 1401 NE Boat Street Lot – Entrance is one block east of 15th Ave and Boat Street. Pay at the kiosk at entrance. THIS LOT IS CLOSEST TO THE PADDLE CLUB BEST FOR ALL ACCESS WITH TWO PARKING SPOTS.
- By Bike – Use the Burke-Gilman trail. Go down Brooklyn Ave until you hit the waterfront. There is plenty of bike parking in front of Agua Verde.
- Public Dock – The public dock for hand powered craft is located at the east end of Boat Street Marina next to the houseboats, opposite from the paddle club with load and unload zone. This is where to launch your own kayak to paddle with others renting.