Hourly Kayak & Paddle Board Rentals ~ Public & Private Tours and Events
We are overlooking Portage Bay the lower level at the water’s edge. To get to the Paddle Club from Boat Street, take the stairs by the park to the west (or on the right side) of the building.
By Car FREE PARKING – W 24 Lot, entry across street from Agua Verde this lot belongs to the U W but is ours to use after 4 pm and weekends.
- After 4 pm – Weekdays
- ALL DAY – Weekends and holidays
- STREET PARKING – Up to 2 hours. Free on Sundays.
- PAY LOTS – Up to 4 hours. Park here anytime. often best at busy times You can pay to park here for $2/hr for up to 4 hours.
- 1200 NE Boat Street – On the corner of Pacific and Boat Street, one block west of Agua Verde across the street from the bike shop
- 1401 NE Boat Street – Entrance is one block east of 15th Ave and Boat Street . THIS LOT IS CLOSEST TO THE PADDLE CLUB BEST FOR ALL ACCESS WITH TWO PARKING SPOTS. Pay at the kiosk at entrance.
- BY BIKE Use the Burke-Gilman trail. Go down Brooklyn Ave until you hit the waterfront. There is plenty of bike parking in front of Agua Verde
- Public dock for hand powered boats is located at the east end of Boat Street Marina next to the House Boats. Opposite side of Marina from the paddle club with load and unload zone . this is where to launch your own kayak to paddle with others renting. 1401 NE Boat Street – Entrance is one block east of 15th Ave and Boat Street .