Paddle Club Seasonal Hours 2020
how to Rent During Covid-19:
- Reservations only for Kayak and SUP rentals. Call us to book your spot.
- We launch all groups every half hour to allow appropriate social distancing and cleaning.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of six people.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask or face covering during sign up, check out, and while on the dock.
- Click Here for How to Rent details.
We are working hard to ensure all high-touch areas are disinfected regularly.
All paddles, life jackets and kayaks are cleaned after each use.
We offer used and new life jackets for sale if you are not comfortable with using ours rentals.
Our staff will join you in wearing masks. We are looking forward to seeing you, but if you have any symptoms of illness we ask that you stay home.
Special Covid-19 Hours July 1-14 2020
Monday : 10AM-8PM Last Rental at 6:30
Tuesday Wednesday : Closed i
Thursday : 10AM-8PM Last Rental at 6:30
Friday : 10AM -8PM. Last Rental at 6:30
Saturday : 9AM – 8PM. Last Rental at 6:30
Sunday : 9AM – 6pm last Rental 4:30
July 15 - August 15 2020
Wesdnesday – Friday: 10AM – 8:00PM
Last Rental at 6:30 – 8pm Closed.
Saturday: 9:00 – 8:00 Last Rental at 6:30
Sunday: 9:00 – 6:00, Last Rental at 4:30
Independence Day | July 4, 9:00 – 6:00. Last Rental: 4:30. Closed 6pm
Monday – Friday 11:00 – 7:00, Last Rental at 5:30
Saturday 10:00 – 7:00, Last Rental at 5:30
Sunday 10:00 – 6:00, Last Rental at 4:30
Labor Day | September 2, 9:00 – 7:00, Last Rental at 5:30
Monday 12:00 – 6:00, Last Rental at 4:30
Tuesday – Wednesday– Thursday: CLOSED
Friday: 12:00 – 6:00, Last Rental at 4:30
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 – 6:00, Last Rental at 4:30