Paddle Club Seasonal Hours for the 2022 session will begin March 1
How to Rent During Covid-19:
Make sure your entire group is ready to go before we start signing you up.
- All of our equipment is first come first served but we never run out of equipment; if there is a line it’s because it takes time to sign people up, not because we’re out of equipment . No reservations necessary.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask or face covering during sign up, check out, and while on the dock.
- Click Here for How to Rent details.
- All high-touch areas are disinfected regularly
- All paddles, life jackets and kayaks are cleaned after each use.
- We offer used and new life jackets for sale.
- Our staff will join you in wearing masks. We are looking forward to seeing you, but if you have any symptoms of illness we ask that you plase stay home.
Closed for Winter 21 -22
The paddle club is closed for Hourly Kayak rentals. We will re-open March 1 2022