Limited group reservations for of 12 or more! will Return March 1st 2021
Email email@example.com or
call 206-632-1862 for more information.
LARGE GROUP RESERVATIONS
Take your Group out for an Adventure!
We offer limited reservations for groups of ten or more. Let us help your group for a day of corporate team building, wedding parties, or just a great time out on the water with friends and family!
To Organize A Group Reservation….
- Pick a few possible dates
- Reservations are a minimum of 2 hours in length, and are available from 10:30 am to 4:00 pm
- We do not accept weekend reservations from June 1st through August 31st.
- Call us at 206-632-1862 to find out which of your dates are available
- If a specific day is not available, we will help you find one that is.
- We can only schedule one group reservation per day, so organize your event early!
- Read and fill out the Group Reservation Form.
- Our Group Reservation Form has all of our policies in fine print.
- Return your completed form by fax or email.
- Fax to 206-632-1862 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at the Paddle Club to confirm the details and make a deposit.
- Once you’ve paid a deposit on your reservation, your date is secured.
- If necessary, you can make changes to your reservation until 14 days from your event.
- – We charge for a minimum of 2 hours. Reservations can be 2 to 6 hours in length. The time period for the reservation must be set on this form in advance.
- – All reserved boats are held for 1 hour after the reservation starting time. If your group does not arrive in that time, the boats are released for rental and the deposit is forfeited.
- – Changes can be made to reservations until two weeks before the day of the event.
- – We make group reservations for groups of 12 or more.
- – Custom tours are available for smaller groups.- Only one reservation will be booked per day.The event coordinator must be on site on the day of the reservation.
- – All participants must sign the insurance waiver at time of event. All participants must be 18 years of age to sign insurance waiver, if under 18, parent or guardian signature required. All paddle boarders must sign paddle board agreement and comply with our policies.
- – Alcohol consumption is prohibited while in the possession of rental equipment.
- – Requested boats must be specified on this form in advance.
- – There is no penalty for early return. Late returns will be charged our hourly rental fee for all additional time.
- – Any damage to rental equipment will be billed to the group. We require an advance payment of 50% of the total tax-inclusive reservation cost. The reservation date is secured only after the advanced payment of 50% has been paid.
- – The group will pay as one, on one credit card, check or cash amount. An 18% gratuity will be applied to the final payment.
- – The deposit payment is non-refundable unless Agua Verde cancels the event. In the event of dangerous weather conditions, you will be issued a gift card for the amount of the deposit.
- – All groups will be charged a reservation fee. Please contact the paddle club tour manager for information on the fee for your group.