Hobie Mirage Eclipse Pedal Boards
Try out our new pedal powered stand up boards! These boards can really pick up speed on the water. They provide a great workout or a leisurely way to experience the water. Rented Hourly or Rent up to 7 Boards for your group and save Call us at 206-632-1862 x2 to reserve your board today!
Hourly Rate $30 per Hour Must be 21 to rent, WE DO NOT RENT WITH ANY OTHER TYPES OF EQUIPMENT (Kayaks etc.) Group Rates for 3 Boards $80 per hour Group Rates for 4 Boards $100 per hour Group Rates For 5 Boards $120 per hour
Our Hobie demo fleet provided by the Outdoor Emporium of Seattle. Our companies have teamed up to provide an opportunity to try before you buy! Agua Verde has been in the business over 20 years, expertly providing all types of recreational opportunities on the water.
Combining this expertise and experience with the opportunity from Outdoor Emporium, we are able to deliver you a great demo experience.
When done with a kayak demo, you get a coupon from Outdoor Emporium to receive a rebate on the cost of your rental/demo when you purchase a boat there, making your kayak demo free!
We don’t have every Hobie model in stock so it is helpful to know the particular model you’re interested in before making a reservation. You may reach out to us though email to arrange a demo time (email@example.com), or give us a call at 206-632-1862 x2. Please include your name, phone number, number of people and model(s) you would like to try.
If you would like information on pricing and different models, please contact Outdoor Emporium directly at 206-624-6550 and ask for the Hobie expert.
- Check out our How it works page for more information on how to rent gear from us.
- There is a one-hour minimum for rentals.
- Mirage Eclipse rentals are not pro-rated. They are rented by reservation only, scheduled and charged in whole hour increments
- Rental includes all necessary equipment.
- Paddlers must be 21 years of age or older to rent a Mirage Eclipse. You must bring state issued photo ID for us to hold onto while you’re gone.
- Sorry, no animals on equipment, left at the shop, or on the premises.
- Equipment must be launched from and returned to our docks. One launch, one land per rental.
- No alcohol allowed on our docks or equipment.
- Mirage Eclipse boards are not allowed through the Montlake Cut.
- Mirage Eclipse boards are not allowed to dock or land anywhere. The board must stay in your possession at all times.
- Renters are responsible for full replacement value of any equipment damaged or lost.
- NO takeaway or overnight rentals. Our FAQ page has additional information.