How to Rent from Us...
Hourly Kayak Rentals
Hop in line – We have lots of equipment and will be able to get you on the water! We rent first-come-first-served. Sometimes we have a line because it takes time to get people signed up and on the water, but it moves quickly.Before you reach the front of the line*:
- Make sure your whole group is here and ready to go
- Everyone has used the restrooms (they’re behind the life jackets)
- You’ve decide which type of equipment you would like to rent
- Paid for parking
- Stowed things in the car if needed
- Applied sunscreen
- Changed clothes if needed
- Finished any phone calls. When you get to the counter and start the sign up process, we need your full attention.
Agua Verde Paddle Club Rental Conditions
- There is a one-hour minimum for rentals.
- After the first hour, our rental rates are pro-rated in ten minute increments.
- Kayak rentals include all necessary equipment. Due to insurance requirements, we do not rent equipment to individuals not renting boats.
- Paddlers must be 18 years of age or older to rent a kayak or paddle board. Children 17 and under must paddle in the front of a double kayak.
- Sorry, no animals on equipment, left at the shop, or on the premises.
- Kayaks must be launched from and returned to our docks. One launch, one land per rental.
- No alcohol allowed on our docks or equipment.
- Renters are responsible for full replacement value of any equipment damaged or lost.
- NO takeaway or overnight rentals. Our FAQ page has additional information.
- The Paddle Club may close due to weather or business conditions. Our last rental departs 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing. Closing hours vary throughout the season. Visit our Hours page or call the Paddle Club for current hours of operation.