How to Rent from Us...
Reservations every 8 minutes !
Reservations only! We never run out of equipment, we just run out of time slots !
Please arrive 10 minutes before your chosen launch time. This is extremely important due to physical distancing – if you miss your launch window it may take some time to get you in! we will do our best to accommodate, However we may not be able to launch you if beyond your launch time and there are no times available.
Agua Verde Paddle Club.
- Once you arrive, check in with us, if needed we will have your group wait in our 6′ square physically distanced waiting area. space is limited. Please have your confirmation ready.
- We sign up one group at a time. if your group is not ready we will launch the next group.
- You must have One state issued ID per group of kayaks and One ID per paddle board with you.
- (We’ll hold onto the ID’s while you’re gone)
- We’ll ask a few questions about direction you’d like to paddle how long etc. (Paddle Plan) Each adult paddler will sign our insurance forms.
- Make sure your whole group is here and ready to go.
- Please insure everyone has used the restrooms, paid for parking, stowed things in the car, applied sunscreen, change if needed, and finished any phone calls. When you get to the counter and start the sign up process, we need your full attention.
Agua Verde Paddle Club Rental Conditions
- There is a one-hour minimum for rentals.
- After the first hour, our rental rates are pro-rated in ten minute increments.
- Equipment is rented by Reservation Only.
- Kayak rentals include all necessary equipment. Due to insurance requirements, we do not rent equipment to individuals not renting boats.
- Paddlers must be 18 years of age or older to rent a kayak or paddle board. Children 17 and under must paddle in the front of a double kayak.
- Sorry, no animals on equipment, left at the shop, or on the premises.
- Kayaks must be launched from and returned to our docks. One launch, one land per rental.
- No alcohol allowed on our docks or equipment.
- Renters are responsible for full replacement value of any equipment damaged or lost.
- NO takeaway or overnight rentals. Our FAQ page has additional information.
- The Paddle Club may close due to weather or business conditions. Our last rental departs 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing. Closing hours vary throughout the season. Visit our Hours page or call the Paddle Club for current hours of operation.