How to Rent from Us...
How to Rent ...
Reservations Only for kayak and SUP rentals.
- We are accepting reservations on the hour and the half hour to allow appropriate social distancing and cleaning.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of four people.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask or face covering during sign up, check out, and while on the dock.
- We are working hard to ensure all high-touch areas are disinfected regularly.
- All paddles, life jackets and kayaks are cleaned after each use.
- We offer used and new life jackets for sale if you are not comfortable with using ours.
- Our staff will join you in wearing masks.
- We are looking forward to seeing you – but if you have any symptoms of illness we ask that you stay home.
To make a reservation, please call us at 206-632-1862
Before Signing In..
- Make sure your whole group is here and ready* to go
- Everyone has used the restrooms (they’re behind the life jackets)
- You’ve decide which type of equipment you would like to rent
- Paid for parking
- Stowed things in the car if needed
- Applied sunscreen
- Changed clothes if needed
- Finished any phone calls. When you get to the counter and start the sign up process, we need your full attention.
- Once you arrive, wait in our 6′ social distanced waiting area
- We’ll call you up to the sign-up counter
- We sign people up in groups of 4 people at a time.
- See our LARGE GROUPS page for more information.
- We hold onto one state issued ID per group of kayakers and one ID per paddle boarder (We’ll hold onto the ID’s while you’re gone)
- We’ll ask what direction you’d like to paddle
- You have the option of renting a sanitized locker when you reach the sign up counter
- Each adult paddler will sign our insurance form
- Your time starts when you signed in (we build in 10 minutes to get you on and off the water)
Next we head to the docks...
- Next we’ll get you into our sanitized life jackets
- We also have cleaned spray skirts if you need them
- Then we’ll send you down to the dock where we’ll help you into your equipment from a safe distance. We’ll give you some instructions and safety information before you leave the dock.
- When you return, we’ll help you get out of your equipment. You’ll leave your gear in the big metal bin at the end of the ramp and you’ll meet us inside to check out.
- When your rental is paid for you’ll receive your ID.
- Rentals are a one-hour minimum. Every 10 minutes is pro-rated after the first hour.
- Please see our FAQ page for commonly asked questions and our RATES page for pricing.
Agua Verde Paddle Club Rental Conditions
- There is a one-hour minimum for rentals.
- After the first hour, our rental rates are pro-rated in ten minute increments.
- Equipment is rented by Reservation Only.
- Kayak rentals include all necessary equipment. Due to insurance requirements, we do not rent equipment to individuals not renting boats.
- Paddlers must be 18 years of age or older to rent a kayak or paddle board. Children 17 and under must paddle in the front of a double kayak.
- Sorry, no animals on equipment, left at the shop, or on the premises.
- Kayaks must be launched from and returned to our docks. One launch, one land per rental.
- No alcohol allowed on our docks or equipment.
- Renters are responsible for full replacement value of any equipment damaged or lost.
- NO takeaway or overnight rentals. Our FAQ page has additional information.
- The Paddle Club may close due to weather or business conditions. Our last rental departs 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing. Closing hours vary throughout the season. Visit our Hours page or call the Paddle Club for current hours of operation.