How to Rent from Us...
Currently closed for the season. We will re-open March 1st
Reservations only! For 20 plus years there was no reservations required. Now we have to ask you to jump in line on the Internet . We never run out of equipment, we just run out of time slots !
Book your spot by joining the virtual line. We hope get back to a no reservation required world soon, but for now we are accepting virtual line reservations for every 8 minutes to allow appropriate social distancing and cleaning.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your chosen launch time. This is extremely important due to physical distancing – if you miss your launch window it may take some time to get you in! we will do our best to accommodate, However we may not be able to launch you if beyond your launch time if there are no times available.
Agua Verde Paddle Club.
TO JOIN THE VIRTUAL LINE
Groups are limited to a maximum of Six people.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask or face covering during sign up, check out, and while on the dock. Our staff will join you in wearing masks. All high-touch areas are disinfected regularly.
- All paddles, life jackets and kayaks are cleaned after each use. We offer new life jackets for sale if you wish to have your very own.
- We are looking forward to seeing you – but if you have any symptoms of illness we ask that you stay home.
Before Signing In
- Make sure your whole group is here and ready to go
- Everyone has used the restrooms
- Paid for parking
- Stowed things in the car if needed
- Applied sunscreen
- Changed clothes if needed
- Finished any phone calls. When you get to the counter and start the sign up process, we need your full attention.
- Once you arrive, wait in our 6′ social distanced waiting area. please do not block the side walk.
- Please wait by Line starts here sign. off the walk way. We’ll check in with you. have your confirmation.
- We sign people up one group at a time.
- We hold onto one state issued ID per group of kayakers and one ID per paddle boarder
- (We’ll hold onto the ID’s while you’re gone)
- We’ll ask what direction you’d like to paddle
- Each adult paddler will sign our insurance form
- Your time starts when you signed in
Next we head to the docks
- Next we’ll get you into our sanitized life jackets
- We also have cleaned spray skirts if you need them
- Then we’ll send you down to the dock where we’ll help you into your equipment from a safe distance. We’ll give you some instructions and safety information before you leave the dock.
- When you return, we’ll help you get out of your equipment. You’ll leave your gear in the big metal bin at the end of the ramp and you’ll meet us inside to check out.
- When your rental is paid for you’ll receive your ID.
- Rentals are a one-hour minimum. Every 10 minutes is pro-rated after the first hour.
- Please see our FAQ page for commonly asked questions and our RATES page for pricing.
Agua Verde Paddle Club Rental Conditions
- There is a one-hour minimum for rentals.
- After the first hour, our rental rates are pro-rated in ten minute increments.
- Equipment is rented by Reservation Only.
- Kayak rentals include all necessary equipment. Due to insurance requirements, we do not rent equipment to individuals not renting boats.
- Paddlers must be 18 years of age or older to rent a kayak or paddle board. Children 17 and under must paddle in the front of a double kayak.
- Sorry, no animals on equipment, left at the shop, or on the premises.
- Kayaks must be launched from and returned to our docks. One launch, one land per rental.
- No alcohol allowed on our docks or equipment.
- Renters are responsible for full replacement value of any equipment damaged or lost.
- NO takeaway or overnight rentals. Our FAQ page has additional information.
- The Paddle Club may close due to weather or business conditions. Our last rental departs 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing. Closing hours vary throughout the season. Visit our Hours page or call the Paddle Club for current hours of operation.