Discounts & Special Offers
Hourly Rental Rates
Early Bird Weekday Two-Hour Deal
Paddle for two hours get a discounted rate! Must leave the dock by 2pm and return by 4pm
K1: or Sup Two hours for $32 – save $8! K2: Two hours for $44 – save $8!
Early Bird Weekday 3rd hour free! pay for 2 hours get 3 hour free!
Paddle for two hours and get the third hour FREE!
- Must leave the dock by 1pm and return by 4pm
Seasonal punch cards for kayaking and stand up paddle boarding now available! 10 hours of Paddle Boarding or kayaking for $150 U save $50 !
Punch cards are valid weekdays only. Not valid weekends and holidays. Punch cards expire 10/31/2020. Limited Number Available. Purchase Early!
- Check out our How to Rent page for more information on how to rent a kayak
- There is a one-hour minimum for rentals.
- After the first hour, our rental rates are pro-rated in ten minute increments.
- Other discounts: We offer a 10% discount to UW students with their student ID, active military and seniors 62 and older. We offer a 5% discount when you pay with cash at checkout. We do not combine specials and/or discounts. Discounts do not apply towards memberships, punch cards or tours.
- Weekday specials do not apply on holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day etc.)
- Equipment is rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Kayak rentals include all necessary equipment. Due to insurance requirements, we do not rent equipment to individuals not renting boats.
- Paddlers must be 18 years of age or older to rent a kayak or paddle board. Children 17 and under must paddle in the front of a double kayak.
- Sorry, no animals in boats, left at the shop, or on the premises.
- Kayaks must be launched from and returned to our docks. One launch, one land per rental.
- No alcohol allowed on our docks or equipment.
- Renters are responsible for full replacement value of any equipment damaged or lost.
- We do not accept American Express. We do accept cash, Visa, Discover and Mastercard.
- NO takeaway or overnight rentals. Our FAQ page has additional information.
- The Paddle Club may close due to weather or business conditions. Our last rental departs 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing. Closing hours vary throughout the season.
- Visit our Hours page or call the Paddle Club for current hours of operation: (206) 632-1862